Identifying your passion is all about experimentation and try to use the feedback of the actual actions to understand the feeling those actions create for you.
- When do you loose track of time?
- What stimulates your curiosity?
Develop your learning contract to achieve mastery within your domain of passion.
- Find domains and areas where your mastery could be acquired.
- Do visits to gain access and shadow, do free work to access expert skills.
Find your team coach or team that you can learn with to amplify your fulfillment goals. Deep learning requires references beyond your own references.
- Shadow skill expert
- Reflect with team
- Gained experiences and develop a business or a work opportunity
Learn how to listen to yourself and use your team to unlock your potential.
- Thinking, cognition
- Intuition, identity
- Values and emotions
Learn how to develop your teams and entrepreneurial culture aligning individuals, team and organization.
- Problem-solution skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Value creation skills
Passion (individual driver),
- A passionate individual is more resilient, energized, curious and more engaged which will create an unjust advantage.
Purpose (context driver),
- Meaning is something that is shared, this sharing is done in a context that creates belonging, safety and trust.
Personal mastery (value creation),
- Mastery should be the intersection in-between your passion and work
- How can you tap into your beliefs, values and make sure your work output aligns with the difference you want to make in the world.